POWER QUALITY SOLUTIONS
It’s not enough to simply deliver power. Thomas & Betts Power Solutions takes that extra step to provide intelligent, sophisticated power quality systems that keep your mission critical environment running. See below for more information on the innovative solutions we offer.
In this critical industry the need for stable power is paramount. The loss of a single data record can mean the permanent loss of business—Cyberex products provide power quality solutions for you
In the harsh conditions of an offshore oil platform, Cyberex® products meet the challenge of providing clean, dependable electric power to industry, government, and the service sector. By designing the world-class standard in power equipment, Cyberex products have become a leader in custom-designed uninterruptible power systems.
The Cyberex brand has been an industry leader in the design and development of custom mission critical systems that ensure uptime and business continuity. Learn more about Cyberex Custom offerings like the IR Port and SuperSwitch GT
CURRENT TECHNOLOGY division of Thomas & Betts|ABB UL 1449 3rd Edition listed and labeled. CAPS™ Catastrophic Protection System Premium Surge Protection and Filtering Select2™ selenium hybrid with TOV protection, TransGuard™, ‘Electronic Grade Panelboard Extensions’ & HPI™ High Performance Interconnecting System.
Current Technology® Surge Protective Devices (SPDs) offer an advanced power quality monitoring system with remote accessibility via modbus and ethernet. The monitoring feature helps the user identify and quantify critical power quality issues at a fraction of the cost of standalone power quality monitoring systems.
The optimum line of Current Technology SPDs provide true single-surge and repetitive-surge test data that fully comply with engineering specifications, in contrast to calculated values for single-surge and repetitive-surge data that competitor SPDs provide.
Additional features include:
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed: Type 1 SPDs to UL1449 4th Edition
- Smaller footprint: Occupies less space and reduces shipping costs
- Exclusive disconnect barrier: Units with integral disconnect come standard with a safety barrier that blocks access to the line side of the disconnect
- Enhanced standard base monitoring: Tri-colored LEDs indicate remaining protection
- Current Technology SPDs also fulfill the requirements imposed by the recently implemented National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 708, Critical Operational Power System (COPS) that requires that SPDs be installed at each voltage level inside of a facility, as well as Underwriters Laboratories’ UL96A requirements for lightning protection systems